Active in the publishing world since 1995, I’m an expert in getting your message out to the masses. I am proficient in writing, editing, and online marketing, having designed and developed several web sites, launched and marketed email newsletters, written two books, and contributed numerous feature articles online, in newspapers and in magazines.
Travel is my passion and I specialize in family, fitness, entertainment, and adventure travel in North America. As a homeschooling mother of two, I also focus on educational travel – the perfect way to bring learning to life. Skiing, hiking, and outdoor adventures are high on my list of “best ways to spend time with the family.”
I share my adventures here at The TV Traveler (formerly 100 Routes Across America). One of my goals is to drive every original US highway in the United States. In 2015, I was chosen for Travel Channel’s Panel of Advisors for their Best Road Trips feature. I am also Auto Editor and a regular contributor to SheBuysCars.com.
I am the co-host of Stinger: The Entertainment Podcast, a podcast featuring two opinionated fangirls who can’t stop obsessing over new trailers, key story lines, reboots, actors, conventions, Netflix and anything entertainment.
I live in New Jersey, but my heart is in Lake Tahoe.
Writing specialties: Travel, skiing, running, fitness, adventure, cars, entertainment, personal development, homeschooling, educational travel.
For a list of my recently published articles, please see my travel planning page!
- Featured on Travel Channel’s Panel of Advisors for their 2015 Best Road Trips feature.
- Project manager for “Girl’s Night Out” influencer event at the 2017 New York Interational Auto Show.
- Team Leader for TravelingMom’s “Ask a TMOM” and Pinterest teams; Facebook manager for SheBuysCars.com
- Launched 100 Routes Across America in 2011, now rebranded as TheTVTraveler.com.
- Featured speaker on “Blogging as a Homeschooling Tool” at the 2009 BlogHer conference and “Creating a Vision Board For Your Blog” at the 2011 BlogHer conference.
- Started blogging in 2005 and became an active member of the parenting and homeschooling blogging community.
- Created FitnessLink, an online fitness information magazine, in 1996 and served as Editor and Web Designer. A web content portal purchased FitnessLink in August 2000.
- Co-authored The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Online Health and Fitness (Macmillan, 1999) and wrote numerous feature articles for newspapers and fitness magazines, including the Times of Trenton and Physical Magazine.
- Presented at several health and fitness conferences in the early 2000’s, speaking about marketing yourself online as a fitness professional.