My family’s 11-day road trip across America is complete! We started in New Jersey and are now living on the north shore of Lake Tahoe in California. We’ll be here a couple months before we embark on another cross-country driving adventure to get home.
Planning a road trip of that magnitude took a lot out of me. There was the constant stress of navigating, finding places to eat, ensuring we arrived at each attraction on time, and making the call to change plans when the family wanted to stay in one place longer or we were simply overtired. Looking back, it all played out better than I could have asked for and we have some amazing memories to cherish. Here are the highlights, Instagram style.
Check out all these great bloggers participating in Instagram Travel Thursday and add your Instagram and travel-related post! Here are the rules for participating:
– Link to a new Instagram travel post and use the permalink of your post, not the homepage URL.
– Only new posts from the week of the linky and no giveaways, other linkys or sales pitch posts.
– Don’t add links to your Instagram profile in the linky, only links to your blog.
– Link back to one of the Instagram Travel Thursday hosts.
– Visit a few other posts in the linky and show them some love (comment, tweet, Pin etc.).
– Links that do not follow the guidelines will be removed.