This week I’m taking you on a journey through my state of New Jersey to showcase all the wonderful reasons why you should travel here. Read the first post here: Celebrate NJ With Stronger Than the Storm Week.
Admittedly, I’m not a huge beach person. I do like to go a couple times a year though, and when I asked my fellow travel writers about their experiences “down the shore” in NJ, I was surprised by all the amazing places I have yet to visit. Check them out:
- Sandy Hook, NJ: A Beach Just a Ferry Ride Away From NYC
- Jenkinson’s Boardwalk & Aquarium
- Miss America Memorabilia Collection in Atlantic City
- Jersey Shore Top 10
- Forget Seaside Heights, NJ: Five Fantastic Jersey Shore Towns
- Point Pleasant With Kids
- Lucy the Elephant, Margate, NJ: The World’s Largest Elephant
What’s your favorite place on the Jersey Shore? Add you own link or suggestion in the comments!